100 hole challenge starts now!
Our Chapter has partnered with the Seminole Region of the Club Managers Association’s annual fundraiser-100 Hole Challenge. All dollars raised are paid directly to our chapter and stay in your local community to deliver programming to students Kindergarten to 12th grade, children with special needs and veterans. CMAA matches up to an additional $5,000 to our chapter.
PARTICIPATE AS A PLAYER?
• All golfers solicit lump sum or per holes played pledges through our website (typically $1-$3 per hole pledged).
• Our 100 Hole Challenge website lists all golfers and shows a leader board of the money raised.
• We ask clubs and corporations to create teams of employees to play.
• Interested in playing as an individual or team? CLICK HERE
INTERESTED IN DONATING TO SUPPORT THE 100 HOLE CHALLENGE?
Interested in donating to support Marathon Golf?
Text “#BDGOLF” to 44-321 or CLICK HERE
DONATE YOUR GOLF COURSE FOR A DAY?
• Our chapter will also recruit and bring other golfers to play if possible.
• Local clubs donate their course to golfers for one day in mid to late May and they play as many holes as possible.
• Clubs promote the 100 Hole Challenge to the members through the newsletter and other outlets. The pledge can be charged through their member club accounts.
For questions, please contact:
Jack Bloomfield at (954) 740-0622 or email@example.com OR Drew DiAlberto at (754) 207-2906
fall golf tournament at royal palm yacht &cc!
We are delighted to announce that Royal Palm Yacht & CC is hosting our annual golf tournament on Monday, October 5! The tournament will feature a limited field to ensure a fast pace of play.
Monday, October 5, 2020
12:00 noon registration, warm-up and lunch, followed by 1:00 pm golf.
Play your own ball. One best ball of the foursome.
Dinner, cocktails and awards ceremony immediately following play.
* We also have dinner only reservations available.
Please send in your reservation as soon as possible.
Please contact Jack Bloomfield at firstname.lastname@example.org or 954-740-0622 for more information.